if i started my initial backup wirelessly, can i plug it in to make it run faster? would i have to start the backup all over?
I just purchased the AirPort Time Capsule and initiated my first back up. I didn't have an extra ethernet cable lying around so i figured i would do it wirelessly. Unfortunately i have 700gb's to back up and it says it's going to take 4 days to complete. if i were to get an ethernet cable, could i plug it in to make the backup run faster? and if that is a possibility, would i have to restart the backup from the beginning or would it pick up from where the backup currently is now? (105gb out of 700gb). thanks.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
how to start it working after usb plug in
- Asked by Edward D from San Juan
- Jul 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how to start it working after usb plug in)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Can I run Time Machine backups with this device?
- Asked by Gianna O from Kansasville
- May 7, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run Time Machine backups with this device?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 1TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…