I need a big storage for my Mac Air and my PC HP 1T dstktop. plus my wireless router is 4+ yrs old. Can i partion this hard drive to work with both?
1 Answer from the Community
No. This device was designed to work with Mac OS. For a mixed environment you need to look at NAS or Online Back-up Companies.
I have a mixed environment my PC, Linux, etc have no problem gettingi internet access but only my wifes Macbook Air is getting backed-up.
- Answered by Gary M from Valencia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this module compatible with the older Pegasus R4 (not Pegasus)
- Asked by Vikas G from Washington
- Mar 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this module compatible with the older Pegasus R4 (not Pegasus))
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus2 R Series 2TB SATA …
Can I use this drive to transfer photos from a PC to a Mac?
- Asked by Krista D from Oregon City
- Apr 29, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this drive to transfer photos from a PC to a Mac?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 1TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…