Does the Airport Extreme have a setting that allows me to "turn it off" at night for a certain period of time? (To restrict teenage night-owls!)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it does. In fact you can set different time limits for different devices. For example, my daughter's iPad, iPhone and iPod can't connect between certain hours (all slightly different to keep her guessing) whilst other devices in the house have unfettered access.
- Answered by Ian M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there anyway to illuminate the keyboard for night time use?
- Asked by Alana B from Philadelphia
- Mar 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there anyway to illuminate the keyboard for night time use?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 12.9‑inch iPad P…
In night mode can the time be shown / be on permanent
- Asked by Peter Z
- Apr 14, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (In night mode can the time be shown / be on permanent)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock
How do I restrict folder access for other users in the same household?
- Asked by Berkeley R from San Francisco
- Jul 20, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I restrict folder access for other users in the same household?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB