Does this version finally support IPv6 over PPPoE?
- Asked by Jason D from Coolum Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this version finally support IPv6 over PPPoE?)
1 Answer from the Community
It appears to.
I have a same-generation Time Capsule, and it supports CenturyLink's 6rd implementation of IPv6 over PPPoE. (That is: the Time Capsule itself making the PPPoE connection, not using the DSL modem's PPPoE and router functionality.) Note that CenturyLink's IPv6 implementation is a little flaky, so I cannot speak to the reliability, I had to turn off IPv6 on my Time Capsule because CenturyLink's IPv6 routing would cause extreme latency to IPv6-enabled websites. But that appeared firmly a CenturyLink issue, not a Time Capsule issue.
- Answered by Ed H from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I get IPv6 via SLAAC?
- Asked by Andrew B from Peppermint Grove
- Dec 20, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I get IPv6 via SLAAC?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet