Is it worth getting if I only get 25 mb/s down from my ISP? Wouldn't be like taking a junker on the autobahn?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes if only to connect to ISP at those speeds. No if you have home network of computers and perhaps network attached storage. In those cases you would see huge improvement in speed. For example John Doe has movie H.264 2GB HD movie that he wants to transfer to his network disk (or another computer). It would be very fast (1-2 minute)... wirelessly.
- Answered by Maciej S from Wallington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you get the Beats X to cold
- Asked by Jake B from West Chester
- Dec 30, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get the Beats X to cold)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matte Gold
No answers yet
Can i get Applecare with it
- Asked by Matthew R
- Feb 28, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i get Applecare with it)
- Asked about: Bose® QuietComfort® 35 Wireless Hea…
Is this what is needed to connect to the internet with my MacBook Air via an ISP?
- Asked by Deborah C B from Raleigh
- Nov 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this what is needed to connect to the internet with my MacBook Air via an ISP?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express