got a digital to analogue audio converter (Apple TV dig > analogue stereo amp). It needs a 5v usb power source, will Apple 5W usb adapter work?
1 Answer from the Community
Well, it is just a common power adapter, and just as any other ones on the market, they work alike. If you get the cord, then sure, you can. However, if you feel the plug becoming hot (not warm, like 100*F, I will suggest you stop using this one and look for one that is with higher output current. Like the standard Apple one with 5.1V, 2.1A output VIA standard USB.
COME ON, it is just a power adapter.
- Answered by Xavier J from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When using this with a standard micro USB to USB cable is electrically the same as the lightning to USB cables?
- Asked by Albert C from Huntington
- Feb 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (When using this with a standard micro USB to USB cable is electrically the same as the lightning to USB cables?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Can I use apple remote with the usb superdrive?
- Asked by Brandy B from Glen Ellyn
- Jun 5, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use apple remote with the usb superdrive?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote