Can you use this adapter to connect to a mouse or a hard drive with the new 2018 iPad Pro
1 Answer from the Community
You cannot connect a mouse to the new iPad Pro. iOS does not support the use of a mouse. As of January 13, 2019 hard drives will not show up with any file structure. Photos and videos on an external drive might show up as being able to be imported in the Photos App. I've also tried using a USB microphone with Garage band and it did not work too.
- Answered by Andrew L from Surrey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect a thunderbolt display to the new iPad pro 2018?
- Asked by Andres H from Miami
- Nov 9, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a thunderbolt display to the new iPad pro 2018?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
Can you use this on your iPad Pro (2018)?
- Asked by Jaak C from Bierbeek
- Dec 25, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this on your iPad Pro (2018)?)
- Asked about: SanDisk 64GB Ultra Dual Drive USB T…
Can you use the new 2018 iPad 12.9 with this?
- Asked by Heath H from Ridgecrest
- Dec 14, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the new 2018 iPad 12.9 with this?)
- Asked about: Logi BASE Charging Stand with Smart…