Has anyone tried this adapter (or the similar VGA adapter) with an Android phone or tablet with USB-C connector?
I'd like to be able to have my Android phone being charged while having it connected to an external USB device that can't charge it (like an external disk or other peripheral). I realize that it's very unlikely that the video port could work, since that would require a specific driver in the phone/tablet, and I don't need that. But if this adapter could provide a standard USB port while allowing charging, that would be very useful.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What's the terms of warranty for this $79 USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter ?
- Asked by Jie W from Fort Lee
- Jun 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the terms of warranty for this $79 USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter ?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
Has anyone tried to connect a mouse to the iPad USB port?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Jul 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried to connect a mouse to the iPad USB port?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit