Does the batttery level show one for the ipad and one for the Apple Pencil or just one?
Does the level of the battery show one for ipad and one for the Apple Pencil. There is one there but I assumed it was for the ipad?
1 Answer from the Community
It does not show on the main battery indicator at the top right corner of the iPad screen. To check the battery for the pencil pull the notification screen down from the top of the iPad screen and swipe from left to right. If the battery widget is not showing go to the bottom of the page and click "Edit". Now scroll down till you see the widget for the battery display and activate it. Now click done at the upper right hand corner of the screen and scroll up till you see the new battery widget and if your pencil is paired with the pad you'll see the power level for the iPad & pencil.
- Answered by Brian R from Justice
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work on the iPad mini I don't have the retina display one just the one that was out before it
- Asked by Bailey M from Wheatland
- Jan 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work on the iPad mini I don't have the retina display one just the one that was out before it)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Is this case made by Apple like the silicone and leather ones?
- Asked by Rafael M from Belo Horizonte
- Dec 6, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case made by Apple like the silicone and leather ones?)
- Asked about: iPhone XR Clear Case