How do you tell how charged it is? How do you charge it with the extra pice included? How often do you need to change the tip?
1 Answer from the Community
Using the Widgets that come from the left side of the screen. Go to the bottom to see EDIT. Inside EDIT look to MORE WIDGETS. Then select BATTERIES. Then go back the main screen to see the iPad and Apple Pencil battery levels.
- Answered by Brian F from Fairhope
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do you tell the charge level of the charging case
- Asked by Corky G from Los Gatos
- 18 Jun 2019
- Flag as inappropriate how do you tell the charge level of the charging case
Do you have to charge two batteries?
- Asked by David M from Woy Woy
- 8 Sep 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Do you have to charge two batteries?