How is the pencil for writing notes on the iPad? is there a better alternative, and how does it compare.
1 Answer from the Community
I have used regular standard styluses, Pencil by 53, ReGear Pro and a few others and by far the Apple Pencil blows them all out of the water. As a scribe, I do a ton of writing and I'm somewhat picky on what I use. For my tablet (iPad Mini) I wanted something that gave me the fine tip design with the least amount of lag and skip... Nada. Purchased the iPad Pro 9.7 and also the Apple Pencil... the perfect match. Writes as smooth as a gel pen on paper, very very small lag if any at all and no skipping. Writes as clear as pen on paper even with cursive!!! You can use it at an angle for thicker lines. I hope Apple makes a pencil for the other tablets... They will corner the market. It is costly, but worth every penny. Do note the Pencil as of 12 May 2016 is only for the iPad Pro and iPad Pro 9.7
- Answered by Linda A from North Pole
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does the pencil 2 attach to the 11" iPad Pro with this cover on?
- Asked by Edward K from Denver
- Oct 31, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does the pencil 2 attach to the 11" iPad Pro with this cover on?)
- Asked about: Smart Folio for 11-inch iPad Pro - …
How do these compare to the Apple Airpods? Are they really better or not?
- Asked by Christopher Y from Cedar Rapids
- Dec 3, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do these compare to the Apple Airpods? Are they really better or not?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundSport® Free Wireless Hea…
Can you use the Apple Pencil and AirPods simultaneously with the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Jean A from Hollywood
- May 22, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Apple Pencil and AirPods simultaneously with the iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: AirPods