Can I use this adapter and a USB 3 hub to move files between two disks without copying to the iPad first?
With a USB 3 hub, can I transfer files between multiple external drives (say from my SD card using a USB reader to a USB flash drive) without moving files to the iPad? I basically want to manage my photos on the SD card and move them to an external drive when I don't have my laptop with me.
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately not. This adapter can only be used to import photos from USB Flash Drives/Hard Drives/Cameras directly to the iOS device.
- Answered by Mason R from Ormeau Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how to copy files to the USB Superdrive
- Asked by Paul M from Torrance
- Dec 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how to copy files to the USB Superdrive)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
When downloading pictures from the card does it move or copy the files from the SD card. If copy, does it only copy new files?
- Asked by Richard M from Charleston
- Jan 6, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (When downloading pictures from the card does it move or copy the files from the SD card. If copy, does it only copy new files?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader