Can I use this adapter and a USB 3 hub to move files between two disks without copying to the iPad first?
With a USB 3 hub, can I transfer files between multiple external drives (say from my SD card using a USB reader to a USB flash drive) without moving files to the iPad? I basically want to manage my photos on the SD card and move them to an external drive when I don't have my laptop with me.
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately not. This adapter can only be used to import photos from USB Flash Drives/Hard Drives/Cameras directly to the iOS device.
- Answered by Mason R from Ormeau Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used with the new 3rd gen iPad Pro and the Files app for file management?
- Asked by Michael B from Outremont
- Nov 4, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with the new 3rd gen iPad Pro and the Files app for file management?)
- Asked about: SanDisk 64GB Ultra Dual Drive USB T…