Will all of the silicon cases that were already released that fit the iPhone 6+ also fit the iPhone 6s+, or is there a difference?
I'm going to upgrade from the 6+ to a 6s+ and I was hoping that my current apple silicon case would fit on the 6s+
2 Answers from the Community
No difference, i got the 6 plus case and put it into my 6s plus and theres no problem.
- Answered by Kevin K from Coquitlam
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Pretty much they should all be fine. Best check with the case manufacturers before hand.
Apple stores should let u try the cases first too. I think :/
- Answered by Alan R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this case fit the 6s plus?
- Asked by Krista W from Frisco
- Mar 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit the 6s plus?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Silicone Cas…
Will it fit into my lifeproof case for the iPhone 6?
- Asked by Heide Z from Sykesville
- Jan 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it fit into my lifeproof case for the iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Will this fit with a iPhone 6 Lifeproof case?
- Asked by Tami B from Ketchikan
- Jan 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit with a iPhone 6 Lifeproof case?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter