Does the silicon-cover fit as tight as the leather one, and stay on as firmly?
Some third party silicon covers are so soft, they will "roll off", if you put the phone in your jeans pocket, and take it back out. -How about this one?
2 Answers from the Community
No it will stay on. Unlike most silicone cases this case is not flexible enough to bend or you would break it. Perfect fit and has stayed snug on my 6S Plus for the past month.
- Answered by Michael L from Drexel Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is not like the standard soft silicon cover. It is silicon coated over a harder, more rigid material (I assume plastic). It will not roll off like the covers that are just a floppy piece of silicon rubber.
- Answered by Byron A from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the iPad with the Leather Smart Cover fits inside the Leather Sleeve?
- Asked by Mario R from Fort Lauderdale
- Jul 18, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad with the Leather Smart Cover fits inside the Leather Sleeve?)
- Asked about: Leather Smart Cover for 10.5‑inch i…
Poor fit when not using a case?
- Asked by Wilfred D
- Oct 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Poor fit when not using a case?)
- Asked about: Smart Cover for 9.7-inch iPad Pro -…
No answers yet