is the leather case replaceable? can return it to apple store and get a new one when its damage or dirty?
2 Answers from the Community
The case has a one year warranty. I exchanged mines for another one after it got dirty and was all scratched up. All you would need is the receipt and has been one years time from date of purchased.
- Answered by Harry C from Daly City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My case frayed at a corner within one year. I contacted Apple for a replacement and was told that they considered that normal wear and tear and would not replace it. They did not even want to see a picture of the damage.
This has never happened to me with non-Apple cases. So that was my first and last Apple case.
- Answered by Giulio F from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
if the iphone 7 gets damaged by water does apple replace it
- Asked by Lauren S
- Apr 5, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (if the iphone 7 gets damaged by water does apple replace it)
- Asked about: iPhone
Are these like the original Apple Leather Cases?
- Asked by Anonymous
- Sep 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these like the original Apple Leather Cases?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Cas…