Does the case protect the phone honestly?
- Asked by fn from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case protect the phone honestly?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, to a certain extent. Dropping your iPhone at about 3 to 4.5 feet in this case, should be fine. Anything above 4.5 feet puts the device at risk. If you are prone to dropping your device a lot, I would suggest buying an OtterBox, or a Life Proof.
- Answered by Tanner H from Kenly
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how protective is the case?
- Asked by Catie L from Jacksonville
- Nov 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (how protective is the case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Silicone Cas…
No answers yet
Does this have a protective screen?
- Asked by Elizabeth M from Palmdale
- Nov 26, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have a protective screen?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case with…