What is the PB3 IPX rating (e.g. IPX3, IPX4, IPX5)?
- Asked by fn from Augusta
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the PB3 IPX rating (e.g. IPX3, IPX4, IPX5)?)
2 Answers from the Community
The Powerbeats 3 are not IPX rated at all. Maybe IPX 0 0r IPX -4 seriously. They are not water nor sweat resistant. The entire architecture is open for liquid intrusion which leads to the ruining of circuits. I've gone through 4 pairs and each time I run in rain and or sweat, the beats lose volume and literally shut off. After that they cannot not recharge. I've managed to recharge them by warming them to 25-35 degrees celcius. Very disappointing. The sound is good but the technology is not waterproof. Buy them at your own risk.
- Answered by John M from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
None, it is only water resistant meaning if it is raining they will not be ruined. Or if you are working out and sweat a lot they will be fine.
- Answered by Henry G from Orland Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the charging rate?
- Asked by Kranthi B from Ann Arbor
- May 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the charging rate?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
What are the battery specs, e.g., how many mAh? What's the weight?
- Asked by Richard G from San Francisco
- Jan 16, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the battery specs, e.g., how many mAh? What's the weight?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Smart Battery Case - Whit…
What loss of speed and transfer rate occurs?
- Asked by Nicholas C from Shalvey
- Dec 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What loss of speed and transfer rate occurs?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet