For the new iPad Mini 4 silicone case, how easy is it to remove dirts and stains, to clean if I purchase a lighter colour?
- Asked by John Kai-jund Y from Stockton
- Flag as inappropriate (For the new iPad Mini 4 silicone case, how easy is it to remove dirts and stains, to clean if I purchase a lighter colour?)
1 Answer from the Community
Can't speak for the back cover, but I had the red smart cover, and it's very difficult to remove marks. I couldn't get general grime to come off, especially along the edges. Any dirt on your fingers or natural oils, seem to stick to the cover. I tried to remove with toothpaste, and also hydrogen peroxide with dish soap, and no luck. I imagine the back silicone case may present similar problems that will look much worse with a lighter colour.
- Answered by Dabid L from Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How easy is the case to clean?
- Asked by Jardin L from Fairview
- Jan 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How easy is the case to clean?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…