I want to purchase a silicone case to protect my iPad from scratches. Will i have to remove the silicone case off my ipad to use a smart keyboard?
1 Answer from the Community
There is a silicone back and a silicone front sold separately. The silicone back and keyboard work together and the back does not have to be removed. The silicone front and keyboard do not work together - use one or the other.
- Answered by Don B from Keller
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How well will the silicone case protect the phone if it falls to the ground?
- Asked by Jeremy D from Wallsend
- Sep 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How well will the silicone case protect the phone if it falls to the ground?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Silicone Ca…
Is this case compatible with the Smart Keyboard for the 9.7" iPad Pro?
- Asked by Gregory D from Belmont
- Mar 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case compatible with the Smart Keyboard for the 9.7" iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Smart Cover for 9.7-inch iPad Pro -…