Will the new iPad Mini 4 case fit older models (iPad mini 2 or 3)? Will the older smart cases fit the new iPad Mini 4?
2 Answers from the Community
No. The iPad Mini 4 has different measurements. Also, the placement of the magnets has changed. The iPad would not wake from sleep.
- Answered by Christian S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
no because the volume button holes are smaller for the ipad mini4 cases so the buttons on the ipad mini 1,2 and 3 will not fit in them holes
- Answered by Cai J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have an older iPad. Not an air or pro or mini, or 2. Will this case fit?
- Asked by Cynthia W from Martin
- Feb 12, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an older iPad. Not an air or pro or mini, or 2. Will this case fit?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad (6th & 5th Ge…
will this fit the iPad mini 4?
- Asked by Marlon D from Noarlunga Downs
- Sep 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will this fit the iPad mini 4?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad Air 2 - Black