Are these Airpods suitable during sports, mainly fitness (cardio) related?
1 Answer from the Community
I think this largely depends on the shape of your ears. I have been wearing my AirPods to the gym for the past week and haven't had any issues with them falling out but I have heard others say that they easily fall out of their ears. I think that if you find that the EarPods work well for your ears, you shouldn't have any problem with the AirPods, especially because they don't have the wire to add additional weight compared to the EarPods. Hope that helps!
- Answered by Robby W from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this cable suitable for use in Beats Pro Headphones?
- Asked by Brian D
- Jun 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this cable suitable for use in Beats Pro Headphones?)
- Asked about: Beats Audio Cable
would this cable work for when I want to use ZWIFT and show it on my TV
- Asked by John Stephen M
- Jan 26, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (would this cable work for when I want to use ZWIFT and show it on my TV)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter