I work 12 hr shifts in a warehouse environment
If I used them for Bluetooth purposes how long would they last on one charge?
I’d say I would receive about 15 calls lasting about 3 mind a call.
- Asked by David S from Ontario
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth purpose)
1 Answer from the Community
My AirPods last around three hours listening to music or video. Your 45 minutes of air time should be no problem. I haven't kept them in for 12 hours, but I suspect they would manage. Phone calls work fine with one ear or two.
Worst case, you can use one at a time while the other is recharging in the case. I've even done this: Use both until the low battery warning sounded, put one in the case, kept listening, and before the second one died, got enough recharged to continue with the first one.
- Answered by Paul C from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use AirPlay to listen to my music on this? Streaming music over Bluetooth defeats the purpose of this speaker, I'll loose all the quality.
- Asked by Cristian T
- Jan 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use AirPlay to listen to my music on this? Streaming music over Bluetooth defeats the purpose of this speaker, I'll loose all the quality.)
- Asked about: Devialet Silver Phantom Wireless Sp…
what's the purpose for the usb?
- Asked by Jose V from Stockton
- Jul 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (what's the purpose for the usb?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable