I work 12 hr shifts in a warehouse environment
If I used them for Bluetooth purposes how long would they last on one charge?
I’d say I would receive about 15 calls lasting about 3 mind a call.
- Asked by David S from Ontario
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth purpose)
1 Answer from the Community
My AirPods last around three hours listening to music or video. Your 45 minutes of air time should be no problem. I haven't kept them in for 12 hours, but I suspect they would manage. Phone calls work fine with one ear or two.
Worst case, you can use one at a time while the other is recharging in the case. I've even done this: Use both until the low battery warning sounded, put one in the case, kept listening, and before the second one died, got enough recharged to continue with the first one.
- Answered by Paul C from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what's the purpose for the usb?
- Asked by Jose V from Stockton
- Jul 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (what's the purpose for the usb?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
What is the purpose of the headphone jack on the base?
- Asked by Anjuan R from Virginia Beach
- Sep 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the purpose of the headphone jack on the base?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
what is the purpose of the usb ethernet adapter
- Asked by Sheryl J from Farmington Hills
- Jun 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the purpose of the usb ethernet adapter)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter