Can I listen with one in and one in my pocket?
I have the normal apple earbuds and when I work I usually listen to my music with one earbud in my ear and one in my pocket so I can hear around me. Can I do that same thing with these? Or do they both need to be in?
- Asked by fn from Springville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I listen with one in and one in my pocket?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes! Simply leave one in the case and pop the other AirPod in your ear and it'll automatically sense you are using only one of them.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you could because of the proximity censor in each AirPods pauses only one if you take that one out.
- Answered by Hunter B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2