Can these AirPods replace my bluetooth headset, and if so, will their battery life be 5 hours of talk-time... what about stand-by time?
2 Answers from the Community
Talk time is rated at two hours. You can, however, use one for two hours then switch to the other one, putting the first one back in the case to recharge. Rinse and repeat as needed.
Total talk time in that scenario would then be on the order of 10 hours.
- Answered by Hoy L from Omaha
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
By using one or the other and not both at a time I have been able to extend the life of my airpods to 24hrs or more.
- Answered by Oswaldo P from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the battery life on the pencil rated at? How long is the charge time for a full charge? Can the battery be replaced at an Apple store?
- Asked by David C from Rockville
- Feb 6, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the battery life on the pencil rated at? How long is the charge time for a full charge? Can the battery be replaced at an Apple store?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
How does this effect battery life?
- Asked by Coel W
- Jun 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this effect battery life?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet