Can these AirPods replace my bluetooth headset, and if so, will their battery life be 5 hours of talk-time... what about stand-by time?
2 Answers from the Community
Talk time is rated at two hours. You can, however, use one for two hours then switch to the other one, putting the first one back in the case to recharge. Rinse and repeat as needed.
Total talk time in that scenario would then be on the order of 10 hours.
- Answered by Hoy L from Omaha
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
By using one or the other and not both at a time I have been able to extend the life of my airpods to 24hrs or more.
- Answered by Oswaldo P from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does this allow to charge and use usb at the same time
- Asked by Trevah W from Wake Forest
- Mar 17, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (does this allow to charge and use usb at the same time)
- Asked about: Belkin USB-C to VGA Adapter
Is the battery of the case replaceable?
- Asked by Osman G from San Francisco
- Jan 16, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the battery of the case replaceable?)
- Asked about: iPhone XR Smart Battery Case - Blac…