Do these work with any bluetooth device or do they exclusively work with Apple products?
2 Answers from the Community
They are bluetooth headphones and therefore should work with any device. The 'smart' pairing needs Bluetooth 4+, so I wasn't able to get it to pair automatically with my Macbook Pro, and manually paired it fairly quickly (it does run mac OS Sierra). That said, not sure if Windows has the drivers needed to use it - I was able to pair with a Windows 7 machine btu unable to use it since it couldn't pick up drivers - don't know if this is/isn't an issue with WIndows 8/10.
- Answered by Chirag D from Sommerville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I was able to pair them with an Anker Bluetooth transmitter with no issues.
- Answered by Steven R from Overland Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this product work with ios devices?
- Asked by Danny K
- Mar 5, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product work with ios devices?)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter
No answers yet
Does this version work only with Apple devices?
- Asked by Amy B from Weymouth
- Dec 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this version work only with Apple devices?)
- Asked about: Beasts of Balance
No answers yet
Do these work with Apple TV 4? Through Bluetooth.
- Asked by J B
- Sep 30, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these work with Apple TV 4? Through Bluetooth.)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Hea…