Does the case lid need to be closed for charging the airpods?
Can the airpods charge with the lid open or does it need to be closed to charge the airpods?
- Asked by Russell H from Flower Mound
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case lid need to be closed for charging the airpods?)
4 Answers from the Community
The AirPods will begin charging as soon as they are in the case regardless of if the cap is closed or not.
- Answered by Robby W from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes the airpods will charge with the case open. There is an indicator light inside the case that turns to Amber indicating that the airpod(s) are charging.
Opening the case with the airpods in them initializes a Bluetooth Pairing.
- Answered by Alvin M from Dexter
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The Airpods can be charged with both the case opened or closed.
- Answered by Allen L from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
The lid case must be closed so it can charge the airpods but even if the lid case is opened the airpods is still charging.
- Answered by Mohammad S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
is the charging port open or does it have a seal to close it
- Asked by Tina O from Garden City
- Sep 21, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (is the charging port open or does it have a seal to close it)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Elite Case for iPhone 8 …
Do I need to charge this Battery case and how?
- Asked by Ruichan F from Portsmouth
- Sep 10, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to charge this Battery case and how?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…