Has anyone used this with a motorcycle? Any one had issues with wind or connectivity making a call from a bike with these?
1 Answer from the Community
Simple answer: no good. I bought them after seeing other answers on here saying they could fit under a full face helmet... they technically do but once your helmet is on, mine get pulled slightly from my ear so then sound very tinny. Couldn’t hear anything once going over 25 mph, couldn’t get Siri to activate and no-one could hear me shouting in my helmet (when I attempted I phone call manually from the phone to AirPods).
Unfortunately they’re being returned as that was their sole reason for purchase.
- Answered by Michael R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect headphones to make phone calls?
- Asked by Drake G from Lakewood
- Nov 26, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect headphones to make phone calls?)
- Asked about: Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Roc…
can I connected more the one phone to watch 3?
- Asked by Domingo B from Miami Gardens
- Apr 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connected more the one phone to watch 3?)
- Asked about: Watch