How can I skip a track or change the volume? Only talking to Siri?
- Asked by fn from Bragança Paulista
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I skip a track or change the volume? Only talking to Siri?)
2 Answers from the Community
Unfortunately, it is not possible to skip a track on the Airpods. You would have to do it from your iPhone, Apple Watch, or Siri. Similarly, in order to change the volume, you must do it from your iPhone, Apple Watch, or ask Siri; there is no manual way to do it on your Airpods.
- Answered by Niko G from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The way you can change a track with Airpods is by activating Siri, which is done by double tapping one of the Airpods. Siri can also alter the volume and holds the same intelligence as the iPhone.
- Answered by Lewis H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2