sports?? walking running? how secure are they in the ear??
Love this idea but concerned about how securely they fit into my ears. I want to be able move in them- run, walk elliptical.
- Asked by Brenda T from Boca Raton
- Flag as inappropriate (sports?? walking running? how secure are they in the ear??)
22 Answers from the Community
I've had this issue with the corded version, wouldn't stay in my right ear, constantly falling out. I purchased some of the foam covers at Amazon for my corded versions and they worked pretty well, still some movement on the treadmill - I'm not a fluid runner, probably look like a 'yard sale' to others. Got the earpods to try and agree with others that have posted that the cord exacerbated the issue with the originals falling out. I tried the same methodology I used on the corded version - put the foam covers on the earpods. They are secure and make it through my runs/weights, etc. I'm still paranoid about them falling out, but that's the trade off with no cord. Sound is amazing on these and the call quality is good for work, etc.
- Answered by Kenneth H from Spokane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I haven't had a problem with them staying in my ears during work outs. Haven't run outside yet only elliptical machine.
- Answered by Todd R M from Toledo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones comfortamble for sport and running?
- Asked by Massimiliano M from Brooklyn
- Nov 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Are Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones comfortamble for sport and running?)
- Asked about: Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones - Bla…
How well do they stay on your ears while running
- Asked by Caison M from Caroline
- Oct 31, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How well do they stay on your ears while running)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
Can you work out or run with these ear pods?
- Asked by Robin H from Palo Alto
- Sep 16, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you work out or run with these ear pods?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector