Standard plastic ear buds are uncomfortable, don't fit my ears properly and leak sound badly. Has the design been improved?
1 Answer from the Community
If the earpods (wired version that comes with the iphone) didn't work for you, these won't work either. The design is exactly the same when it comes to how it fits in your ear. For me, the fitment was perfect with the earpods and remains so with the AirPods.
- Answered by Petros B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you exchange the in box headphones to these ear-buds?
- Asked by Humberto J from Cordova
- Sep 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you exchange the in box headphones to these ear-buds?)
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…
Do I have to use both ear buds together or I can use one also
- Asked by Khurram C from Brooklyn
- Nov 24, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to use both ear buds together or I can use one also)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundSport® Free Wireless Hea…