Tap controls in new AirPods?
Love the AirPods, this is what I've been waiting for! Tap to pause, double for fwd triple tap for play again we know & love from wired EarPods - how about these in new AirPods?
- Asked by fn from Mountain View
- Flag as inappropriate (Tap controls in new AirPods?)
3 Answers from the Community
You can only double tap the AirPod to activate Siri, once you have Siri activated you can adjust sound or maybe fast forward music
- Answered by Tyge B from Arcata
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
New airpods are well engineered so it has new features like sensors and you can ask Siri by double tapping the back of the airpods.
- Answered by Miguel B from Lubbock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
They use accelerometers to detect a double tap which is used to activate Siri and pick up calls. Only controls are through Siri.
- Answered by Andrez G from Lake Mary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
are Airpods going to be compatible with New Apple TV?
- Asked by Parvez K from Stafford
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (are Airpods going to be compatible with New Apple TV?)