Using AirPods while other Bluetooth devices are connected to iPhone?
example: listening to music on a Bluetooth speaker and also have AirPods connected and go back and forth for phone calling
- Asked by Mark H from Olmsted Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Using AirPods while other Bluetooth devices are connected to iPhone?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can! I discovered this by accident in my car. I play music through my car speakers and have an AirPod in my ear, when I receive a phone call it rings differently and it’s through the AirPod, when I answer, it automatically puts the call in my ear, when I hang up it sometimes will leave the music in my ear, when it does this I just hit the play/pause button on the stereo and it moves the music back to the car.
The same is true when I use a portable Bluetooth speaker in place of the car in the above example.
Extra info....also when I look in my Bluetooth settings there is always 1 to 3 of my tile devices connected as well.
Hope this helps, cheers!
- Answered by Nathan P from Moraga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What phones can be used with this device? What is the Warranty?
- Asked by Douglas P from Winnipeg
- Sep 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What phones can be used with this device? What is the Warranty?)
- Asked about: GoPro 3-Way Mount