What is the battery standby time, if not listening or talking?
What is the standby time on a full charge if you are not playing music or talking? And also for the15 minute charge time for 3hrs of listening mentioned?
- Asked by William D from Windsor Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the battery standby time, if not listening or talking?)
1 Answer from the Community
I charge my AirPods every other day. Unfortunately, I have never NOT used them...they're awesome! I will guesstimate the AirPods will remain in Standby inside the "Pod" for weeks without any use (untested). If you're wearing them and connected to your iPhone, they are ALWAYS providing notifications. Each earpiece will last about 6-hours each with me making phone calls, bugging Siri about restaurant choices and playing an occasional video game. Normally I wear just one earpiece (R-side) while working, Near the end of my shift, I am usually swapping out for the (L-side) and it's down around 10% battery remaining. The "Pod" charges quickly and each earpiece charges even quicker when docked inside the "Pod". Hope that helps!
- Answered by Eric P from Fulton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you listen and charge at the same time
- Asked by Rizwan K from Vancouver
- Apr 25, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you listen and charge at the same time)
- Asked about: Bose® QuietControl™ 30 Wireless Hea…
Can I plug my headphones in to this case through the lightning port on the case? Can I listen to music and charge the phone at the same time?
- Asked by Sean C from Cambridge
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug my headphones in to this case through the lightning port on the case? Can I listen to music and charge the phone at the same time?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…