What is the distance on the headphones Bluetooth. If I were to set my phone down, how far could I go until the connection cut out?
1 Answer from the Community
Depends a lot on the phone you have. If you have the iPhone 7 and any phone prior it should stay connected within an average sized room. If you have the 8, 8 Plus or X. With Bluetooth 5 they should stay connected at a wider range around the average size of a full sized house.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I see my Bluetooth headphones to my iPad pro
- Asked by David C from Winston-salem
- Mar 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I see my Bluetooth headphones to my iPad pro)
- Asked about: iPad
Can I connect headphones to make phone calls?
- Asked by Drake G from Lakewood
- Nov 26, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect headphones to make phone calls?)
- Asked about: Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Roc…