Which USB power adapter should I use to charge the airpods case? 5W or 10W(the one that come with my iPad)?
3 Answers from the Community
I would recommend the 10W Charger. This supplies a more and faster charge.
- Answered by Vitek P from Justice
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The other answers are not accurate.
Either will work and charge at the same speed. The AirPods case only uses 5W-1Amp, so it will draw that amount regardless of max output of the charging brick. The AirPods can “fast charge” inside the case, but the case itself does not utilize fast charging. The battery is relatively small compared to an iPhone, so charging times are fast regardless
- Answered by Scott B from Suwanee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Either USB power brick will work when charging the AirPods. The 10W USB power brick probably would charge the AirPods faster because of the higher wattage.
- Answered by Callum D from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 8?
- Asked by Pravin K from Sydney
- Feb 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 8?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Is the Apple 5W USB Power Adapter included with the Lightning to USB
- Asked by Rafael A G from Kissimmee
- Sep 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Apple 5W USB Power Adapter included with the Lightning to USB)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
Can you use iPad 1 cable for powering iPad 4?
- Asked by Marilyn B from Hermitage
- Dec 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use iPad 1 cable for powering iPad 4?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet