Which USB power adapter should I use to charge the airpods case? 5W or 10W(the one that come with my iPad)?
3 Answers from the Community
The other answers are not accurate.
Either will work and charge at the same speed. The AirPods case only uses 5W-1Amp, so it will draw that amount regardless of max output of the charging brick. The AirPods can “fast charge” inside the case, but the case itself does not utilize fast charging. The battery is relatively small compared to an iPhone, so charging times are fast regardless
- Answered by Scott B from Suwanee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would recommend the 10W Charger. This supplies a more and faster charge.
- Answered by Vitek P from Justice
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Either USB power brick will work when charging the AirPods. The 10W USB power brick probably would charge the AirPods faster because of the higher wattage.
- Answered by Callum D from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Which USB Power Adapter is the safest/best option to use with the Apple Pencil?
- Asked by Jennifer H from Halifax
- Jun 25, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Which USB Power Adapter is the safest/best option to use with the Apple Pencil?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?
- Asked by Ka Shing O from Pearsall
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter