can i connect my new 2018 macbook pro to my 2012 thunderbolt display
- Asked by fn from Manhattan Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect my new 2018 macbook pro to my 2012 thunderbolt display)
1 Answer from the Community
I have a 13-inch 2018 MacBook Pro, the Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter allows me to connect to the thunderbolt display, and the graphics are working fine.
The USB ports also functioned without a problem.
To get the ethernet on the display working, I had to disconnect the USB-C adapter, delete (AFAIR) the Thunderbolt Bridge from the network preferences, and then reconnect the adapter.
- Answered by Patrick M from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this VGA adapter connect my new macbook pro to a projector via thunderbolt?
- Asked by Lidan W from Los Angeles
- 27 Mar 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this VGA adapter connect my new macbook pro to a projector via thunderbolt?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter