how do you find out how much power is left in the battery case?
The product says it tells you in Notifications and Lock Screen how much power there is in the case and the phone battery itself....when you install the case it shows the figures for both momentarily but then it disappears....how do you get that view exactly?
2 Answers from the Community
On the notification screen you can scroll to the bottom and add the batteries widget once done, it will show both charges.
- Answered by Tarik S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is an available widget in the (swipe right) search screen.
- Answered by Adam I from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How much mAh is the battery case ???
- Asked by Vignesh B from Krishnagiri
- Oct 11, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How much mAh is the battery case ???)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Smart Battery Case - …
No answers yet
Does the charging case include a battery?
- Asked by Francis L from Waterbury
- Sep 10, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the charging case include a battery?)
- Asked about: AirPods