I do have the iPhone 6 Battery Case. Can I use it with the new iPhone 7? Thank you in advance.
2 Answers from the Community
unfortunately not although the 7 is pretty much same size it won't fit, also the iPhone 7 case has a lot more battery capacity
- Answered by Ashley H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The two cases are different in that the iPhone 7 has a larger camera, therefore a larger camera hole on the back of the case. Also, your case would block the extra speaker grill on the bottom. you will want to get the iPhone 7 battery case instead. Besides, it has a better battery in it as well.
- Answered by Christina T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this case compatible with an iPhone 6 Plus? Thank you.
- Asked by Daniel P from Austin
- Sep 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case compatible with an iPhone 6 Plus? Thank you.)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Silicone Ca…
Will the new Xr case work similar to the case for the iPhone 6 s . Does the battery drain first on the case ?
- Asked by Roger B from Saint Albans
- Jan 17, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new Xr case work similar to the case for the iPhone 6 s . Does the battery drain first on the case ?)
- Asked about: iPhone XR Smart Battery Case - Blac…