how do you find out how much power is left in the battery case?
The product says it tells you in Notifications and Lock Screen how much power there is in the case and the phone battery itself....when you install the case it shows the figures for both momentarily but then it disappears....how do you get that view exactly?
2 Answers from the Community
On the notification screen you can scroll to the bottom and add the batteries widget once done, it will show both charges.
- Answered by Tarik S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is an available widget in the (swipe right) search screen.
- Answered by Adam I from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How much does the case weigh?
- Asked by Jon R from Elkhorn
- Jan 16, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does the case weigh?)
- Asked about: iPhone XR Smart Battery Case - Blac…
No answers yet
This may be an obvious question but is there an AC power port for recharging the battery itself ? Can it be left plugged into AC without risk of fire
- Asked by Robert M from Quakertown
- Aug 27, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (This may be an obvious question but is there an AC power port for recharging the battery itself ? Can it be left plugged into AC without risk of fire)
- Asked about: mophie powerstation XXL 20K Univers…