Do you have to charge two batteries?
How are the batteries interconnected? Do you simply charge the phone as usual or do you charge the battery back separately?
- Asked by fn from Woy Woy
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to charge two batteries?)
2 Answers from the Community
You Charge the phone "as usual". It replaces the stock lighting connector for another one. Both batteries are charged simultaneously but when you use it, the battery in the case is used first (iPhone battery's remains at 100%).
- Answered by Eduardo Luis L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The batteries are interconnected through the same battery port that the iPhone uses on a stand-alone basis... when you put the case on, the connector on the case plugs into the port on the iPhone ... Then you plug your cable into the port on the case. I have been charging them together on the iPhone dock and it works great.
- Answered by Peggy B from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do you charge the second battery?
- Asked by Martin S from Saint Charles
- Dec 9, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you charge the second battery?)
- Asked about: Insta360 ONE X Camera Bundle
Can you chain two of these to connect to two hdmi displays and still charge at the same time?
- Asked by Erik G from Tucson
- Nov 23, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you chain two of these to connect to two hdmi displays and still charge at the same time?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter