How can I find the charge status?
I want to be able to check what the status of the battery is. So how much power is left. How do I do that?
- Asked by Alex A
- Flag as inappropriate How can I find the charge status?
2 Answers from the Community
If you right swipe on the home screen, then scroll down, if you do not see a bubble (widget) for batteries, you need to touch the edit button. That should take you to an Add Widgets screen. Hit the + next to Batteries, and you should then be able to go back to the bubbles page and see the battery widget.
- Answered by Lori E from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Its cool- if you swipe right on the home screen and scroll down--the charge status displays on phone itself. It also displays on the lock screen too.
- Answered by Paul M from South Boston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the camera button on the side of the case reprogrammable? For switching the charging status on/off for the iPhone or for quick launch of a app?
Can it be linked to Find My?
- Asked by Anthon J from Howell
- 28 Jan 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Can it be linked to Find My?
No answers yet
How do I find an adaptor into my iphone 5 lightning that will work with 2007 mercedes ipod kit 30 pin - I can play music but not it does not charge
- Asked by Colin H from Mount Eliza
- 28 Jun 2017
- Flag as inappropriate How do I find an adaptor into my iphone 5 lightning that will work with 2007 mercedes ipod kit 30 pin - I can play music but not it does not charge