Are these safe to use when flying?
Not sure due to them having Lithium-Ion battery.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, I have taken mine on several planes and had no problems.
- Answered by Andy M from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
they are GREAT for flying but try to keep the volume down they tend to leak sound in quite areas but just wait a few minutes after take off for your ears to adjust then put them on and listen to your music and don't worry about the TSA I've brought them along with me many times they don't seem to mind have a good trip
- Answered by Manjot B from Haslet
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I will be in the Caribbeans, do I still need wifi to fly the Mavic Air?
- Asked by Adrian L from Phoenix
- Jun 20, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (I will be in the Caribbeans, do I still need wifi to fly the Mavic Air?)
- Asked about: DJI Mavic Air Drone
Is this product dish washer safe?
- Asked by Jorge A from Hialeah Gardens
- Nov 19, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product dish washer safe?)
- Asked about: Ember Temperature Control Travel Mu…