Can I used for running and workout?
- Asked by Yulshaun Y from Laguna Niguel
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I used for running and workout?)
2 Answers from the Community
I've used them for both working out and sweaty cardio sessions including running. The sweat will give the ear sponge area the aroma of a stinky teenager marinating in 100 degree gym sweat....ANDDDD it never goes away, so you get to wear your smell of shame for the entirety of your headphones unless by some miracle they make replacement pads. Please sweet baby Jesus!!!!
- Answered by Heather N from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
In my experience with them I would say you could use them for maybe a light run or weight training. Excessively sweating on them makes them dirty and might even damage them so I would not recommend any heavy running with them.
- Answered by Andy M from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are these suitable for use during workout/running?
- Asked by David K from Lenexa
- Dec 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these suitable for use during workout/running?)
- Asked about: Bose® QuietControl™ 30 Wireless Hea…
Will the air buds stay in your ears during a workout or a run?
- Asked by Jed S from Farmington
- Oct 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the air buds stay in your ears during a workout or a run?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Will this tolerate Sweat during extreme workouts?
- Asked by Amrinder S from San Jose
- Sep 14, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this tolerate Sweat during extreme workouts?)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Sport Loop