Does the Smart Keyboard scratch the screen surface when closed? If yes, is there a way to protect the screen?
1 Answer from the Community
I have not experienced any issues with scratching the screen. When closed, the side touching the screen is microfibre.
- Answered by Robinson A from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What protects the screen from scratchs and damage?
- Asked by Susan H
- Dec 3, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What protects the screen from scratchs and damage?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case - (PRODU…
Does this use magnets to keep the lid closed?
- Asked by Raymond S from Wyckoff
- Sep 13, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this use magnets to keep the lid closed?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Max Leather Folio - (PROD…
Does it protect the screen?
- Asked by Marie-victorine M from Sherman Oaks
- Mar 28, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it protect the screen?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …