Will this case fit the 9.7in 6th generation ipad (the one that works with the Apple Pencil) or will it be too loose?
I’m planning on buying the new ipad and I’m looking for a nice, thin case that will protect it and the pencil while being carried around in a backpack, but I’m worried about this one being too big and the iPad sliding around or out of the case. I also noticed the iPad is a bit thicker than the pro, will that be a problem?
1 Answer from the Community
I have this (with the smart cover on my ipad) and it slides in beautifully!
- Answered by Madison D from Mosman
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Compatibility with 6th gen
- Asked by Mitchell M from Tampa
- May 7, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with 6th gen)
- Asked about: Moleskine Folio Case for iPad Air 2
is it compatible with the 6th generation iPads?
- Asked by Shiva S from Los Angeles
- Jul 31, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with the 6th generation iPads?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Symmetry Series Case for 1…
Does Apple Pencil 2 work with ipad generation 6th?
- Asked by Vivien L
- Nov 30, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple Pencil 2 work with ipad generation 6th?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil