Can you use this with the smart cover on?
- Asked by Johanathan W from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this with the smart cover on?)
4 Answers from the Community
I received mine today. An iPad with the Smart Keyboard fits so a Smart Cover should fit as well. It is a little tight but since this product is made from leather it will naturally stretch over time.
- Answered by Ty B from Emerson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
From a review at macstories.net:
“A common misconception about the leather sleeve is that it can only fit the iPad with no cover attached, but it’s actually the opposite. The leather sleeve is best used when the iPad is attached to a Smart Cover or Smart Keyboard…”
- Answered by Jason R from Flagstaff
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I don't think so. The case is designed to keep your iPad secured in a tight fitting case. This keeps the iPad secure.
- Answered by Brad M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
This case is a sleeve, I don't think you use the iPad while this case is on. I would assume you pull the iPad our of the sleeve connect the smart keyboard and then use.
- Answered by Jonathan H from Sudbury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
is it compatible with smart cover
- Asked by Holly K from Bothell
- Jun 9, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with smart cover)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
No answers yet
Do iPad 2 Smart Covers fit the new iPad?
- Asked by David T from Bradenton
- Mar 21, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do iPad 2 Smart Covers fit the new iPad?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Charcoal Gray