How do you replace the band?
I have the Nike 2 band in black / anthracite and want to change to the black/volt color.
- Asked by Randolph E from Santa Clarita
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you replace the band?)
2 Answers from the Community
You can use your finger nail or your iPhone charger and on the back of the Watch you should see 2 rectangles one in the top and on the bottom press one at a time and slide the band to the left or right
- Answered by Cielo P from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There are two little buttons in the back, for every part of the band. Press them with your nails, and pull sideways to replace the bands,
- Answered by עומר ו from Hogla
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do you clean the woven bands
- Asked by Debora W from Indianapolis
- Apr 6, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you clean the woven bands)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Stripe Woven Nylon
Is this compatible in garage band?
- Asked by Justin M from Houston
- Dec 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible in garage band?)
- Asked about: Shure MOTIV MV5 Digital Condenser M…