How is adaptive noise canceling different than active noise canceling (I.e. Beats vs. Bose)? Which is superior?
1 Answer from the Community
Put simply. Noise canceling physically blocks the noise out and keeps the song in. Adaptive noise canceling involves the headphones slightly adapting the noise outputs to counteract the surrounding sounds. Which is better? Thats up to personal opinion.
- Answered by William K from .
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are these noise canceling?
- Asked by Manjit S from Amritsar
- 17 Mar 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these noise canceling?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundSport® Free Wireless Hea…
Is there noise cancelation technology?
- Asked by Nelson W from Milford
- 20 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there noise cancelation technology?)
- Asked about: AirPods with Charging Case