Is this case waterproof/water resistant?
The leather case clearly cannot take water, but how about this? I'm concerned about the microfibre lining. That would make this not suitable for wet conditions either? (e.g. rain, splashes, wet hands, swimming pool, beach)
1 Answer from the Community
Don't put it underwater and try not to get it wet. I don't think water will do anything to the silicone, but I got the microfibre lining wet and it wasn't pretty.
- Answered by Mark M from Wallingford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are they water proof/ resistant?
- Asked by Jade M from Seabrook
- 15 Apr 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they water proof/ resistant?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector