Is this loop "waterproof enough" to swim with?
Some reviews for older nylon mesh aren't really in favor of swimming because it takes time for these bands to dry and some even suggested that the bands picked up odor from pool water. Any suggestions?
- Asked by Navneet S from Boronia
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this loop "waterproof enough" to swim with?)
2 Answers from the Community
I have recently got this band and it copes very well when I’m the shower and soaked through. The water appears to ‘drain’ away from band and dries very quickly. Would suggest washing it with plain warm water after swimming or using in the shower to wash away any chemicals or soap
- Answered by Sean H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes nylon is fine for swimming. Just remember to let it dry after.
- Answered by Peter M from Armidale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is there a need for a loop block with the seaboard
- Asked by Richard L from Glendale
- Dec 17, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a need for a loop block with the seaboard)
- Asked about: ROLI Seaboard Block
Are you able to do lap swimming in pool?
- Asked by Arnold C from Harlingen
- Nov 8, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Are you able to do lap swimming in pool?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black